HP offers HP NonStop professional certification, designed to ensure IT professionals demonstrate understanding of installation, configuration and administration skills. At the advanced HP NonStop engineer level, students demonstrate understanding of management integration, performance tuning and troubleshooting support of enterprise-class configurations. To help prepare you for certification you can take the courses recommended in the table below.
To learn about the prerequisites and requirements to attain any of these certifications, you need to view that information in The Learning Center – to do this, follow these 5 easy steps:
- Login to your regional partner portal.
- From the left-hand navigation menu of your partner portal, select “Train & certify.”
- On the Train & certify home page, under “Find learning,” select “Easy access to learning plans.”
- Select a product or technology area that falls within your job role; for example, “BladeSystem” for Presales Technical professionals.
- Click on a certification from the list of available HP certifications to see the prerequisites (if any) and requirements to attain the certification.
» AIS - HP NonStop Systems
» ASE - HP NonStop Systems
» CSE - HP NonStop Kernel
» Master ASE - HP NonStop Solution Architect 
» Master ASE - HP NonStop Systems Support